Guide-in & Bunk Systems
Guide-in systems, for a perfect landing every time.
Pro-Park™ Guide-in System
- For boats 18′ or longer, Pro-Park™ has the ultimate “can’t miss” double entrance guide-in system.
- If starts to guide your craft 20″ prior to the boat entering the lift and again as you enter the lift.
- They are designed to be used in combination with another pair of single or double guide-ins at the front of the lift.
- For smaller, easy-to-handle boats, you may opt for two pair of single or double guide-ins at the front of the lift.
- Guide boats by its rub rail so it never mars or touches the hull.
- Maintenance-free PVC guide tubes covered by SDP fabric.
- Aluminum attachment framework with infinite width adjustment.
- Sold in pairs or either single or double guide-ins.
Precision Park™ Guide-In System
- Full length carpeted horizontal guides with vertical entry bumpers for initial contact.
- Two additional vertical bumpers for final contract with boat’s rub rail for perfect alignment.
- Adjusts vertically and horizontally for a perfect fit.
- Available for all V and VSD lifts.
- Stops your boat in the same location every time.
- Keeps your boat from floating through the lift.
- Aluminum framework with vinyl bumper stops lower unit 27″ away from lift cradle.
- Park right on the money, every time.
- Adjustable to fit your watercraft.
- Connects to dock in front of lift.
Cradle Pad Pivot Bunks
- Supports and stabilizes hull.
- Infinite vertical and horizontal adjustment.
FLOE maintenance-free bunk systems have optimum support.
Pontoon Full-Length Bunk/Guide-in System
- A bunk and guide system all-in-one for water depths of 3 feet and greater.
- Extended bunks begin guiding your pontoon 16″ before entering the lift.
- Aluminum frame with maintenance-free vinyl guide.
- Enables you to use your boat lift in shallower water because the bunks lift your boat by the frame instead of the pontoons.
- Adjustable vertically and horizontally.
Full-Length Bunk System
- Maximum boat hull support and stability.
- Strong aluminum extrusion contours to boat hull for complete support.
- Bunks can be offset towards dock for easy access in and out of your boat.
- Infinite vertical and horizontal adjustment to accommodate most boat hulls.
Pontoon Cradle Bunk/Guide-in System
- The ideal choice for water depths as low as 2 feet.
- Four pair of 25″ bunks to hold pontoons firmly.
- Aluminum frame bunks with maintenance-free vinyl surface are adjustable vertically and horizontally.
- Four vertical guides for perfect positioning every time.
- Guides are horizontally adjustable.
Advanced Hull System VSD 6500, 8000 & 10000
- System incorporates six 30″ cradles to support the boat’s hull.
- Cradles have a strong aluminum extrusion covered by a durable grey vinyl for maximum protection.
- Four cradle pads are non-adjustable and form a keel pad for the bow and the stern of the boat.
- Two of the cradle pads are adjustable and are designed to support the outside chine of the boat hull.
- Infinite horizontal adjustment.
- For inboard and v-drive boats, there is a four-cradle version available.